Information as per art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Customer / Supplier Martini Alfredo S.p.A. carries out treatment of the personal data according to the legislation above mentioned; such treatment will be based on the principles of correctness , lawfulness, transparency and of safeguarding your Privacy and your rights.
Therefore, according to the art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
- Data, which may be requested, will be treated to manage the contractual relation with your Company, including the management of the contentious matters especially concerning activity of credit safeguarding and transfer, fulfilments of the law obligations, European Community regulations and standards, including accounting, fiscal and welfare regulations.
- Treatment will be carried out by using computer-based systems.
- Data can be optionally supplied, except those necessary to manage the contractual relation and to comply with the obligations foreseen by law. Refusal to supply these data could imply to carry out the contract partially or even to carry out it not at all.
- The above mentioned data can be communicated to the commercial network, including sale agents representatives and brokers, law firms, debt collection companies, public or private authorities to fulfil law or contractual obligations, banks and other financial intermediaries to fulfil the obligations related to the contractual relation, responsible to treat and to file data and complying with the previously illustrated purposes.
- Holder of data treatment is MARTINI ALFREDO S.p.A., via Centro Industriale n. 43, Turate (Como).
Data subject’s rights (Rights of the party concerned) (Art.7 Legislative Decree 196/03)
The data subject (The party concerned) shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the use of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, his appointees for data processing and the representative designated;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, his appointee(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
The data subject (The party concerned) shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure (cancellation), anonymization (transformation into anonymous form) or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
The data subject (The party concerned) shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it may be relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- The rights referred to above may be exercised by making a request to the data controller or to one of his appointees, also through a person in charge of the processing. The request to the data controller or to his appointee may be conveyed by means of a registered letter, facsimile or e-mail.